Tagged by annemariepace and alwayslisa
(for some reason I cannot make those LJ names active)
Ground Rules: The first player of this “game” starts with the topic “5 weird habits of yours” and people who get tagged need to write a LJ entry about their 5 quirky habits as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next 5 people to be tagged and list their names.
(I don’t know what makes either of you think I’m quirky.)
1. Anyone within a 100 ft. radius of me who uses a pencil MUST wipe ALL eraser dust from their paper before beginning to write again or I cannot function. (SAT test taking was very difficult for me in high school.)
2. I drink 2 liters of diet coke a day. (I am not proud of this fact. It is simply that. A fact. I wish it were not so, and do not necessarily believe that it is this fact that makes me quirky. I’m sure it’s all the caffeine that does the job.)
3. I read the dictionary. For fun.
4. I live in Brazil but I have a phone with an Alabama telephone number that rings in my home in Brazil. You might not find this fact quirky. And I suppose it has nothing to do with my particular habits, but I’ve had the phone over a year and I still marvel at it when it rings. I’m slow to grow accustomed to the wonders of technology.
5. Like lindseyleavitt, I prepare myself to handle tragic future circumstances by acting out (in my mind) how I will respond in advance. It’s almost like rehearsing my world view.