Tagged by katysd
1. What’s your middle name?: Lee
2. Is your cell phone a flip phone? I don’t have a cell phone. (i know. Am I even human?)
3. Have you ever been to New Jersey?: Yes.
4. What’s your favorite soda?: Diet Coke
5. Do you have satellite? Ok, I swear the first time I read this questionI read too quickly and I guess I only saw the -lite part and I thought you were asking if I have cellulite. I won’t answer that, I thought. But I DO have satellite. Directv because it’s the only possibility for civilized tv here in Brazil.
6. Where did you go to college? Furman University.
7. What’s the longest road trip you’ve been on? Boston to Greenville, SC with only bathroom breaks
8. Did you go to a private school?: No.
9. What’s your favorite smiley? 🙂 I’m a smiley traditionalist.
10. Do you buy lottery tickets in hopes of winning? Nope.
11. What year were you born in? 1969
12. Do you like the smell of Sharpies? Just one whiff then I start feeling sick.
13. What does your screensaver look like?: Just the plain ole Windows XP thing shifting around.
14. Do you have an iPod?: No. (I know. Am I even human?).
15. What’s your biggest pet peeve? rude people
16. What shoe size do you wear? 8.5 – 9, depending on the shoe
17. What’s your favorite kind of cereal? We don’t have good cereal in Brazil. I guess the closest to liking something here is All Bran.
18. Do you ever listen to Classical music? Yes.
19. What kind of instruments do you play? None.
20. Do you like Girl Scout cookies? I can’t remember the last time I had one. I do like them though.
21. Have you ever ridden in a limo?: No
22. Do you like Hummers? Well, I don’t have any moral opposition to them but I declare the SIZE of cars in America just freaks me out. You should see the teeny parking spaces here.
24. Are you scared of horses? No.
25. Do you like milk chocolate or dark chocolate? Dark
26. Do you wear glasses? Nope
27. Does it annoy you when people misspell things? Yes, though I know occasional mistakes are to be expected.
28. Do you like the beach or the mountains: Both. I can’t choose.
29. Have you ever taken cough medicine when you didn’t have a cough? I’ve taken Nyquil when I didn’t have a cough but I had enough of the other symptoms to qualify.
30. Have you ever been to band camp? No
31. Do you know any guys with a receding hair line? Yes
32. Do you know what Chacos are? No
33. Do you own a Nalgene? Yes. Four of them.
34. Have you ever watched Room Raiders on MTV? No
35. What’s the best Christmas present you’ve ever got? Money to help with a move to Brazil. I know it sounds like they were just trying to help get rid of us but it was an expensive move and it was a sacrifice for others to send us, especially when many of them wanted us to stick around.
36. What’s your favorite Popsicle flavor? Cherry. NEVER grape or banana
37. Did your parents give you an allowance? No
38. Did you ever watch Rugrats when you were little? No. The kids I babysat did though.
39. How many myspace groups have you joined? None
40. What do you think of standardized tests? I’m all for non-standardized tests. As in this one.
41. What’s the craziest thing you have ever done? Went to a concert that my mom told me not to go to.
42. Have you ever cheated on a test? Not that I remember.
43. Is tomorrow your birthday? No.
44. Have you ever choked on your own spit? No, but I did choke on tea and have it spew out of my nose one time.
45. Do you like roller coasters? Sure.
46. When was the last time you went roller blading? maybe four years ago?
47. Have you ever wished you had a twin? No.
48. Do you have a caffeine addiction? Yes.
49. Do you get claustrophobic easily?: No. Good thing, too. Have you seen the tiny spaces they call elevators here in Brazil?
50. Would you ever kiss on the first date? I’m sure I did in the past.