Okay, so yes, I’ve been fairly absent. Since our last conversation:
* I fell off a horse while riding with a child (not my own child) and succeeded in keeping us both from getting hurt. Mostly. At least nothing was broken.
* Received my first agented sub rejection. 😦
* Traveled exactly one million and twenty miles (okay, I know. That’s a slight exaggeration) and hit exactly four million and three pot holes on Brazilian roads (and that is not an exaggeration.)
* VIsited a sugarcane whiskey (Brazilian Cachaça) distillery. It’s was fascinating, smelled incredible and they make something called cachaçolate which is like a chocolate liqueur. Mmmm.
* Unsuccessfully tried to “relocate” a dislocated fibula for a friend before she got to the hospital because she was in so much pain. No, I’m not a doctor but I sometimes pretend that I am.
* Finished a pb and started a chapter book. Not exactly breakneck speed but this is a busy season of life.
Sure seems like other exciting things happened but my easily excitable brain is overdosing at the moment on my 3 children singing Barbie karaoke to Oops, I did it Again. Some things just take precedence over memory.