1. My husband is out of the country until November the 10th.
2. All three of my children have fevers and upset tummies, which . . .
3. totally ruins my plans for tomorrow.
4. All is not lost. I am taking advantage of every free moment to work on my JONOWRIMO project.
5. Don’t tell, but I switched my JONOWRIMO project. I totally ditched the other novel I was working on – for now – and dived into what I really wanted to be writing. Wish me luck!
9 thoughts on “Friday Five –The Somebody Save Me Edition”
and sympathy on the tummies and all…
Thank you. The tummies seem to be holding their own today. Now if the fevers will just gradually disappear, I think we’ll make it.
I’m glad you made the switch. But don’t blame me.
Got no one to blame but myself. 🙂
*Hugs* It’s SO hard to have hubby away for so long. I feel for you – especially with the three sick kids part! Ack! sending you virtual chocolate for strength!
Yum. I think I shall buy myself some chocolate tomorrow.
Definitely good luck — and I hope your kiddos feel better soon!
Thanks! We’re on our way back, I think.
Hey, writing is writing. Following where the muse directs is important.