1. We adopted a mutt yesterday. A truly homeless dog that was living at the university. Took her straight to the vet where she spent the night and was checked out and now she is ours. Her name is Pepper. She and I both are still adjusting.
2. Pan-fried tilapia for dinner with steamed veggies. Very soon.
3. We (my older sister and I) bought my mom and stepfather a Wii Fit for their birthdays. I’m looking forward to trying it while in the US. Anyone love or hate it? The thing actually weighs you when you step on it? Eep.
4. The monkeys outside our window have not been to visit in two weeks. 😦
5. Scheduled three book events so far for late summer/early fall. Who lives near Greenville, SC or Asheville, NC?
6. It’s been close to 100F here for the past few days and yesterday it finally rained and cooled just a notch or two. I may actually sleep tonight.